Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

Coping by Tammyangel

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Coping by Tammyangel

Post by Paula0442 on Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:10 pm

Okay, now comes my two cents. This will really piddle people off.

I'm a copier. I steal people's ideas, make them and sell them. I have stolen:
pouches
2 different bridges
tunnels
corner pieces
square pieces
wreaths
2 different vines
water bottle holders...
Are these things special? No, but they were at one time.

Do I condone making the newer special toys out there? NO, but you know it's going to happen since it always has and always will.

Okay, now give it to me. Start to beeotch me out. I'm ready for ya. I already know who the people will be. Now that's just sad! LOL

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming...
WOOOHOOO WHAT A RIDE!!!

Khal and Khaleesi
Arya and Jasper

Paula
Paula0442
Sweetest of the Sugar Plum Fairy Guild

Number of posts : 6859
Registration date : 2008-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queenduck on Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:22 pm

Very long day, but I have been watching this post here and there. Just got done with 'family day', I need a vacation.

So forgive me if I miss some names, I am too tired to go back and read/memorize them all.

First, Sandman... I don't think the toy you make and the one you linked to look anything alike. That is just me. As a mater of fact, I thought the one with the flowers looked just like a toy John makes (love it John, and so do the gliders). So I really can't understand why you were so upset about it. If it was me, I wouldn't be.

Now, the shocker.

The Sissy pouch. Sandman I don't think I know you/or you me, but I have been making the sissy pouch since... like 2000. It has made a few changes over the years, and if you ask me, it's the best bonding pouch ever, most comfortable, and one of the most coppied. In some ways it's a compliment. When I made them, I promise you I had never seen anything like it and it was only made (not for money) but because I hated all the bonding pouches I bought for my 8 year old daughter. Yep, I bought a suggie for her birthday... hey.. I was dumb :) She is now 14 and does not even like sugar gliders, lol, they are all mine. Anyhow, word spread and I make hundreds a year. I have not made many since the first of the year (I sold 100 over the month of Jan 08 ) because I injured my hand, had surgery, and have been recooping. That all ends next week, I'll be working on a sissy pouch mountain.

So.. getting to the point. I did see your front/back pouch on a link, but now when I go back and look at it, I can't find it. When I saw it... I thought.... same concept, but different. Just like when I first saw Cheryl's way back when on her cutting table/new stuff on her website. But, neithor one are exact enough that I can say they were coppied and I would not be the one to tell you to stop making them. Personally, I think my strap is what makes it so comfortable, and it looks more comfortable than your strap. But your pouch looks fine, well made (from a picture) and again, not close enough to be a copy. Maybe we just had the same idea and you made yours the way it is, and I make mine the way they are.

I have seen EXACT coppies of the sissy pouch, usually a month or two after someone buys one from me, then they "have a great idea". Huhh? Right? Guess what, they are not around, my friends run them off for me. Yours is not an exact copy, and eithor is that toy you posted a copy of your toy.

So, if you want to sell the front/back pouch, go right ahead. I think the idea is the same, but the pouch/strap is different.

I am usually a real B about this, but I have to honestly post that to me... it is possible she thought of the same idea, it is possible they ended up alike, or maybe she did copy the idea after seeing a sissy pouch. There is no way to know. I wish you the best of luck with your website.
queenduck
BITCHONFIRE!!

Number of posts : 4526
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://sgneighborhood.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:54 pm

ROFLMAO, ok, it's been a bit chilly here in SC, but did hell just freeze over or sumthin'????

And Paula, I'm a gonna kick yer butt. Where HAVE YOU BEEN???? Even Wesley was like "Mom, we never talk to Paula anymore" when he was here this weekend. GUILTY. We have to get together soon.

And Paula yer just a great big ol' copy cat...LOL, but you know, it's ok with me cuz I have all those double standards and all.

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queenduck on Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:58 pm

I told you.. it's been a long day :)

Now if Paula coppies the sissy pouch, I'll punch her in the eye, then take her drink away from her at the SGGA. Whacha think about me now Paula baby?
queenduck
BITCHONFIRE!!

Number of posts : 4526
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://sgneighborhood.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBlossoms on Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:48 am

Well, that's that. Alicia has spoken!!! :D

She is one of THE most honest people and caring!

BTW Alicia, TY for my new strap!!! :cheers:
SugarBlossoms
The Keeper Of Handprints
The Keeper Of Handprints

Number of posts : 3178
Registration date : 2008-03-28

View user profile http://www.thesugargliderforest.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paula0442 on Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:20 am

Alicia, bugger off you pong head!

Laurie my love, I miss you so much! I've just been so anti-social lately. You know when I'm not talking to you IT'S BAD!
;) Give a big wet one on Wesley's cheek for me. ;)

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming...
WOOOHOOO WHAT A RIDE!!!

Khal and Khaleesi
Arya and Jasper

Paula
Paula0442

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:57 am

Oooh cute butt Paula!!!

I WOULD give Wesley a kiss ifn' I could SEE his cheek. We need to wrestle him to the ground and take him to the barber!!!! I can't see his eyes and he looks like a dang sheep dog!

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paula0442 on Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:31 pm

I thought I talked to him about that already! Next time I come down I'm going to have to holster up my scissors and chase him around the house. :lol:

WOOOHOOO WHAT A RIDE!!!

Khal and Khaleesi
Arya and Jasper

Paula
Paula0442

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:09 am

Ahh he'd sit there all twitterpaited with you and let you do whatever you wanted. You could give him a poodle cut and dye it french pink probably....LOL

Suggiemom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content