Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

THANK YOU

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THANK YOU

Post by Srlb on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:21 am

Sitting in a hotel just south of Atlanta Georgia. Another 5 hours to go for me and another 11 hours for Reeny, bless her heart. But I would just like to say...

Alicia, Karin, Bourbon, Sherry, THANK YOU GUYS!!

What an absolutely AMAZING DRAMA FREE SGGA!!!!

It really was like going back to basics, nothing but fun, laughs, meeting new friends, good food, no sleep and no regrets for going!!

Alicia, bless your heart girl, you were like the energizer bunny who just kept going, but once those toothpicks in your eyes started to bend, I knew it wouldnt be much longer before you were gonna have to take a nap!

SGN, the friday night block party, was by far the BEST one *I* have ever been to. AWESOME job!

Also, AWESOME work on the baby shower, the decor was awesome and so much fun was had!

I can not believe how smoothly and *ON TIME* things went this year,I dont think that has ever happened before.Ok, so maybe a couple areas were just a few minutes behind, but my gosh, it was great.

Vending...YES, lets keep it that way can we??

SOOO glad we didnt do raffles this year.The door prizes were SO much better or at least I think so...and afterall I still got to steal the quilt!!

I cant say it enough, this year was THE BEST!!! You girls totally outdone yourself and I am happy I was able to be there and enjoy it.

SEE YA NEXT YEAR!! I'll be coming into town like a tornado....
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THANK YOU

Post by Suggiemom on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:44 am

The whole idea of the SGGA is to educate....well, I think all of the attendees learned an important lesson this year.....Suggiemom does NOT have horns and a tail..... :=)):

Alicia....Energizer bunny is an UNDERstatement....lol You had me laughing so hard all day on Saturday that my sides hurt. It takes a tremendous amount of energy, etc., to pull something like the SGGA off and you guys all did a fabulous job.

Karin - Thank you for making me feel so welcome from the second I got there. You were one of the people on my list of 'must meets' and you did NOT disappoint!!! I wish I'd been able to hang out with you guys more, but hot damn, how DO you girls find the energy?!?!?! LOL

Sherry - It was so nice to finally meet you as well. I hate social situations and surprisingly for me, the SGGA and those involved with it just made it really easy to ENJOY it and not having all of the drama of past years that we all read about every year was awesome.

And I may as well be the one to post it.....Bourbon and I actually had conversations and both lived to tell about it. Somewhere, I think there is even a photo of us hugging.....lol One correction though.....I don't THINK I ever said I would NEVER attend an SGGA, but they were always a bazillion miles away and not practical for me. KY was awesome.

Paula - I miss you terribly already!!! And, we sooooo need to talk!!!

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom
owner/admin/sparklyboomboom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slickable3 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:23 am

Sounds like all you guys had an amazing time!! So jealous!

Where is it going to be next year?
Slickable3
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 716

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TWilson on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:24 am

Can't believe I couldn't go to the SGGA, very sad and disappointed about that. :(

Wanted soooooo very badly to see you Laurie (that is my deepest regret about not being able to go) but I'm so glad you were able to go and everyone could see exactly WHY I love you so much!!!! :)

Here's to hoping things calm down around here, with injuries, illnesses, family issues and the tragic death of a young lady that has rocked us all to the core, things have been a struggle for awhile. Hoping for brighter days ahead!!!!

Glad you folks had a great time, and I soooo missed you guys!!!!

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly..........on a broomstick!
We're flexible like that!

Have a great day!

TWilson
Country-Fried Armadilla Killer

Number of posts : 4109
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoGoGliders on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:43 am

I am recovering from my 15 hours in the car yesterday but am still smiling from the weekend......It was my first so I can't compare to anything but I thought it was great......I think there are a few places for improvement like the door prizes (but I am biased since I am one of 8 that didn't get anything :snif snif: ......lol)....but seriously, that isn't what it was about.....there were a couple people on my list of must meets and I am so happy to finally meet SparklyBoomBoom in person......I wish we could have spent more time with you but the weekend just went WAY to fast......

For anyone who missed it, you absolutely have to try to get to one......it was a lot of laughing, good natured ribbing and great great conversations......and *****big gasp here********* would you believe that there really wasn't any drama!!!!!!! (really and truly.....honest!!!!!!)
GoGoGliders
"The Road-Tripper"

Number of posts : 1475
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoDay87 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:16 am

It was my first as well. I've got to say that I really enjoyed the SGGA! In fact, I am already planning on going next year!

Also, I just wanted to tell everyone thank you! Thank you for making the SGGA what it is and thank you to the many people who made me feel welcome. It was scary walking into the Black Party b/c there were sooo many people! Everyone was so nice!

I really learned a lot at the SGGA too. I think that is one of the most important things. I truly learned more about gliders and I feel I have grown as a glider slave!

Vending was awesome!!!! I loved being able to look at everything before getting it! All the vendors there were also very talented! It was impressive to see all the glider items there!

I am sooo happy that I went this year and I think I am hooked now!

TwoDay87
Glider Lover
Glider Lover

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2010-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TWilson on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:30 am

For anyone who missed it, you absolutely have to try to get to one......it was a lot of laughing, good natured ribbing and great great conversations......and *****big gasp here********* would you believe that there really wasn't any drama!!!!!!! (really and truly.....honest!!!!!!)

That is FANTASTIC!!!! Hopefully the drama will NOT ever be part of the SGGA again. From what I am hearing, the SGGA was exactly how it's meant to be, education and fellowship...........and great times by all!!!

Congrats to Alicia, Karin, Bourbon, Sherry and all who had a part in the SGGA this year, and thank you for bring back the basics to the SGGA!!!

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly..........on a broomstick!
We're flexible like that!

Have a great day!

TWilson

Number of posts : 4109
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LabNGliderMom on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:07 am

Well, SGGA has come and gone for another year! This was my first time attending and I have to say it was overall a great experience. I enjoyed meeting everyone… and loved seeing those I already know but don’t get to see very often again, as well… there is NO WAY I could manage a “shout out” to EVERYONE so please don’t get offended if I don’t name you off specifically… but you all know who you are ((hugs)).

I really enjoyed the way the layout was… having heard from others how vending was set up in previous years, seeing how it was this year was great… I heard many vendors say they really liked it was well. For those who missed it, the vending tables surrounded the conference area, and the vendors were allowed to set up on Friday night. It was nice, many said, not to feel rushed- and the shoppers and vendors alike LOVED being able to spend every break checking out the vending area without leaving the conference hall so they could find what they wanted to buy before the vending actually began that evening.

The conference itself was informative and never boring. It was filled with excellent info that kept old timers and newcomers alike enthralled and there were plenty of laughs mixed in (Sherri, when do we get to see those PJ pics? LOL)

I met a few people that I have, in the past, had some board-related issues with and was surprised to discover we got along just fine face to face- and that is another thing- even with people who don’t care much for one another all in one location like this, there was very little drama and it was nice to see everyone getting along and enjoying themselves :) There were so many attendees that I am still saying to people, “Really? (fill in the blank) was there? What did they look like because I don’t remember meeting them!”

I’d have loved more time for the demos and non-profits… we all did our thing but didn’t get much of a crowd as we were doing our thing while the “after conference Q&A” was going on… but it was still nice to be allotted that time. Hopefully next year I can put to use the Speech I was asked to write for the conference and never had time to give, LOL

This was not the first time I met Virgil but was the first time I met Adam (a/k/a Matt – LOL). I felt they did very well considering the short amount of time they were given (as well as how they knew we all felt about them) and I also felt that their willingness to show up, answer questions, and listen to people’s concerns and suggestions was a great beginning. Does him being there mean that Virgil went home and changed everything about himself and his business immediately? No- and anyone who expected him to is either naïve or ridiculous to think that sort of about-face is even possible. But planting the seeds is only the first step… to reap the benefits of the garden, you also have to tend it carefully… sometimes for long periods of time… before you get to see results… and how much work you are willing to put into it often determines whether your results are beautiful flowers/useful vegetables and fruits – or weeds :)

The baby shower was great… and I Tianna and Lynsie made out like BANDITS, lol- they may not need to buy clothes for their kids until they are 10 or so ;) LOL the block party and the all-nighter (yes I missed most of the all-nighter because I had already had several all-nighter nights before it, LOL) were great as well… it’s so nice to just have time to laugh and joke and chat and hang out with such great people.

The yard sale Sunday morning was a HUGE success! Only 8 people attending had not won a door prize Saturday during the conference and we decided to allow those 8 people to start shopping at 7:45… we expected after the all-nighter we’d be very slow for the yard sale… but to our surprise we had a line forming at 7:25! By 9:30 we were sold out of all we had donated except three of our binders… and all everyone else had donated to us was gone as well… and we had to run around and add a few more items from Critter Love (Thanks Peggy!!) to be able to make it to 10:00 but make it we did… THANK YOU to everyone who donated items and to all the shoppers who helped make the yard sale a success and who thereby benefitted SPINs work with education and rescues :) We all truly appreciate it!

I got to see SO many gorgeous babies this weekend! I wished all weekend that I were leaving wth one as so many of my friends were... heck, Kim came to pick up ONE and left with THREE lol... everyone's gliders were beautiful, and Bandi was SO sweet ;)

A few last things: many of you will not understand these references… but for those who do, I say this… HA HA HA I GOT TO IT FIRST :P you all know who you are – and for those who do not… well, it would make for a great “scavenger hunt” to try to find out what they mean, wouldn’t it? LOL:

“Never Waste Perfectly Good Pie”

“Pay Per View Addicts Anonymous meetings start soon in a city near YOU”

“Butt grabbing is a perfectly acceptable greeting method in many cultures ;)”

“Does anyone need to borrow my tape measure?”

“I’ve apparently stumbled into a no-pants zone”

“Hello, I am Not-O”

“Can I offer you some bleach or would you prefer penicillin for that?”

“Really? Seriously?..... OW!!!”

And last but not least…

“Skipping away together does NOT make you Dorothy and the Tin Man… but DOES raise the question: did he say gay or enGAYged?”

Had a great time! Hope everyone else did, too! Hope everyone makes it home safely! Can’t wait to see everyone again next year, though I hope to see some of you before that in March at the GA gathering! ;)
LabNGliderMom
Tianna's Freak on a Leash
Tianna's Freak on a Leash

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2009-02-13

View user profile http://hammockhavenpetsplus.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MagicEyez on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:35 am

😢 I'm so jealous!!!!! 😢
MagicEyez
That's MISS LAURI, Queen of Everything to YOU!
That's MISS LAURI, Queen of Everything to YOU!

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bdeese on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:09 pm

Wow im soooo jealous! i hate i wasnot able to attend!
bdeese
Glider Guru
Glider Guru

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2008-01-12

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/bdeese/

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:44 pm

I will be back on later to say my thank you's and how much I enjoyed this years SGGA, but I'm at work right now and my time is limited on the computer.

But I did want to say go ahead and POST those jammy pics!!!!! No matter how bad I look in them, I still want to see them. LOL

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbellesmomm on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:09 pm

I am still so exhausted even after sleeping 13 hours last night trying to recouperate lol. I had a blast this year. I got to see old friends and meet new friends. I missed my friends who didnt get to make it this year (Jonalle and Amanda I love you guys and miss you and thank you soooooo much!!!)
Karin- I love you and thank you so much our Tinker-man is just a delight I promise I will spoil him rotten hehe
Alicia- You amaze me everytime i see you thank you so much for all you do for us for the SGGA
Roya- my traveling BFF I miss you and love you had so much fun with you
Nikki- girl we need to get together more often you have a heart of gold and i love you and am so glad you are my friend
DramaQueen- i love you girlie but darn you get me in trouble hehe making me break into the pool after hours then getting us kicked out of the pool. i miss you and cant wait to see you again
angie- girl shelley and i are going to corrupt you yet i had so much fun hanging with you this weekend you rock girlie and i loves ya and misses ya
Melinda(dinseyfreak)- I still have cake in my nose ughh i had a blast with ya and you need to get your butt to the ogg!
Nancy- i forgot to steal that carrier woman, i miss you and loves you and we need to get together more!
Sherri- girl you rocked those jammies! thank you so much for hosting this years SGGA i had a blast learned some, had lots of fun and i am ready for next years! Miss you and loves you!!!
Denise- you are a true inspiration i love you and miss you and next year you are so breaking into the pool with shelley and i hehe
KDR- i am so glad i got to spend time with you and Chelsie, you are a amazing young man. I am proud of you for taking a step with the ecig and i am always here if you need someone to talk to about anything. I miss you and I may just need to come see you when that baby is born to make sure Chelsie is not tied up in the front yard lol
Brenda-I love you and miss you and I am so glad i got to spend time with you this year you rock and I am so glad you are my friend! Cant wait to see you next year
Tiana- I am so glad i met you, you are such a sweetheart and cute as a button! Though please dont send me any more stalkers lol
BLG- I am so glad I finally met you in person with us being so close we need to get together. We have so much in common and I am proud to call you my friend! Miss you.
Laura- Brat i am so glad you made it so i could finally meet you I love you and miss you and all i saw were falsesharp pointy teeth so your threat of biting doesnt scare me you are a kitty cat not a big bad wolf hehe
Laurie- sweet soft spoken Laurie i did not see any teeth here either all i saw was a beautiful sweet amazing woman who cares about animals , i am so glad i met you and congrats again on your marriage
Jen-love you girlie miss you bunches and I am so glad i got to see you again
I know I am missing many and i love you all and miss you all and only 363 days until the next SGGA.

Friday nights welcoming party was amazing SGN thank you for hosting it you out did yourselves. Food and fun was had by all.

Dr.T thank you for coming and putting up with all of us crazy glider slaves.

My sleep deprived brain is missin everyone, and i know i am forgetting people and stuff that has happened at the SGGA I will try to come back when i remember stuff and let everyone know about all the fun stuff that happened.
tinkerbellesmomm
Where's My Couch?
Where's My Couch?

Number of posts : 2874
Registration date : 2008-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MyBonnie on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:34 pm

Thank YOU to Tink for being the ONLY person to post of my greatness. Apparently sleep deprivation caused temporary amnesia for Laurie and a few others...

"I'm about to give you my honest opinion, so let me just apologize in advance..."
Unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna SUCK!!!

"Long live Flip-Flops, Fuzzy Socks and BUNNIES!!!"
MyBonnie
Admin- The VERY Bad Influence aka Mighty Putty
Admin- The VERY Bad Influence aka Mighty Putty

Number of posts : 3762
Location : Tyler, Tx.... the bowels of HECK!!! (Not quite Hell, we have Dairy Queen and cheaper car insurance)
Registration date : 2008-01-04

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/mybonnie-n-clyde/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:49 pm

I am still laughing at some of the things that happened... :=)):

Tink, I just have to say, you were NOTHING like what I pictured you to be...I actually pictured you to be like a 4 foot 11 little bitty girl....imagine my surprise when I had to look UP to you~!!! :=)):

Laura, you only get your greatness cause you are you.

Laurie....how long am I supposed to keep it quiet that I did see those horns and tail?? :funny stuff: I am SO glad I got to meet you and Kenny is an awesome guy. I hope he enjoyed himself too.
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Critter Hill on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:50 pm

Pics???? Where are the pics??? :huh ?:
Critter Hill
The Token Brit
The Token Brit

Number of posts : 3043

View user profile http://www.thesugargliderstore.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wclanton423 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:00 pm

I had an awesome time. This was my first and certainly not my last. Whew! That was a long drive home. Thanks Laura and Jennifer for putting up with me. And Laura, I haven't posted of your greatness yet because I had people I had just met coming up to me and saying "ohh, your that Whitney Laura has pictures of" and we didn't get to spoon.

And I totally get that lack or complete loss of sleep thing. When you get to the point where you can't think of the words and start making up your own it's awesome...right Jen?

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on." ~ Robert Frost
wclanton423
The not so shy Moderator
The not so shy Moderator

Number of posts : 1535
Registration date : 2009-04-12

View user profile http://www.southlandsugargliders.com

Back to top Go down

Post by obsolescenttears on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:51 pm

SO wow! OMG! Now that was WORTH ATTENDING!

It was so wonderful meeting all of you in person, and yes, Laurie still has horns/tail she just used a magic eraser to hide them from most of you - but you should have seen her satan paraphernalia she was hiding in her room (Along with poor Kenny who was chained to the wall and only could reach the beer Laurie mercifully cooled in the fridge and the loo)

I cant say enough how amazing a time it was. I got to meet so many people for the first time and it was well worth the 13hr drive there (That turned into 15hrs thanks Chicago!) and the 13.5hr drive home (We bribed Betty white, elvis, and santa)

I do have to say, the LGG girldogs are the sweetest bunch ive ever met in my life. Im home in MN, and back home on my board and I cant WAIT tell next year.

PS Pinkie Pie tink, its not my fault he found you, tech its Brenda's blame her! <3

:Smile:

I am just so damn mad that I took naps, I missed so much, so many people, so much time to talk with everyone ughhhh sooo frustrated! :( Next year I vow to stay awake Fri-Sunday so I dont miss a single freaking thing/person/event/food...

I am now going to take another nap and try to recoup more.

Not enough pictures were taken thats for sure! I know Laura took some, and Brenda too! Upload (and send copies to me too!)

obsolescenttears
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 5911
Registration date : 2009-04-18

View user profile http://www.SKsugargliders.com

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:24 am

I posted pics in a new thread!

*hugs* Love you, too, Coeli!! Don't forget to send me the info on that mod I need! Lol.

I had such an amazing time, as always. It was awesome to meet people for the first time and to hang out with friends I'd already met before.

I really can't sit here and name everyone like Coeli did, I'm still recuperating, myself! Lol! Just know that I love each and every one of you and was so darn happy to finally meet those I've "known" for years and to get to know a little better those I have met before.

Thank you so much, Sherri, Bourbon, Alicia, Peggy, Karin and everyone else who made this yet another FABULOUS SGGA & I cannot wait for next year!

Laurie, I am so glad I finally got to meet you! :2 hug: You are just as amazing in person! :I L u: I would appreciate it if you do not post the video of my rear end, though. :funny stuff:
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 22538
Registration date : 2008-01-04

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Usha77

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggiemom on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Oooooh, I forgot I gots video of yer hiney Bren!!!

I had a GREAT time and everyone kept saying I was so quiet, but in my mind when I speak, I'm LOUD and sound like a chain smoking truck driver or something.....lol But, Kenny agreed and said if I'm not looking right at him, he can barely hear me.....lol Oh well. In my mind, I'm yelling at you all...... :=)):

FOREVER in my heart Panda Bear!!!

http://www.paws-sc.com/index.htm
SUPPORT PAWS ANIMAL WILDLIFE SANCTUARY!
Suggiemom

Number of posts : 18021
Registration date : 2007-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:16 pm

:stick tongue:
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nikki on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:19 am

WOW is all I have to say. This being my 1st SGGA was great. I meet so many new people that I see and talk to online it was great to put a face to the name (even if I still only know you by your screen name). I can't name everyone like some people did but Thank You.

Chris, Elena, CJ - Thanks for letting me room with you guys. I am so glad that we got our banner back and it was not damage. I can't wait until next time.

Coeli - I LOVE YOU that is all I have to say :2 hug: I can't wait to see you again

LittleNitro - I am so glad to meet you. I can't wait until next year. If you are ever close by let me know.

Bourbon, Alicia, Karin, Sherri and everyone else that help put this year SGGA on thank you for going back to the basics and making it a drama free event. I can't wait until next year. Even if I have a 16 hour drive.
nikki
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2008-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bourbon on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:19 pm

Now for my thank you's and I know I will forget.. so please understand..

First and foremost ALICIA !!!!!
thank you thank you and thank you again for all you did this year.. and all you did for me, personally..although I know what I'd do without you, I want to tell you, I don't want to, I love ya girl, and you did a great job!!!

Karin,love you both, Karin, you always make things so smooth, and never fail to amaze me, you little blonde headed babe you, I was sure to add george to the note, and i told him, thank you for taking care of Karin and being sure she was always satisfied..

Sherri, you are great ! loved working with you this year.. and yeah now you can say you have your big girl panties on..

Dr Tim, we always learn a lot from you, I am glad you cleared up the shipping for necropsy thing, many of us has been doing it wrong for years.

Trigger your talk on foraging for standard foods, was awesome, I have to tell you, that you can walk away knowing that many people learned a lot from you, Mr klunder also said that was an area, that he thoroughly enjoyed and will be incorporating it.

Lil Nitro, thanks for pointing out common things regarding traveling with your gliders, the dehydration and runny poo part is much needed as far as info is concorned..

SGN, thank you for a great welcoming party, it was awesome..

the demo and community people, I want to thank you for being there for those that wanted to utilize your services.. you all are an awesome group of people. Thank you

Virgil Klunder and Adam, thank you for having the guts to stand in front of near a hundred people that virtually hated you, you gave some of us the opportunity to at the minimum see and hear what you do and why. my thank you goes to the opening up of communication.

the group that helped with the bml/hpw ... thank you and thank you again.

the large group that helped with the goody bags.. oh yeah, you guys were quick, efficient and awesome all rolled up into one.

to ALL that donated to goodybags, and door prizes.. thank you thank thank you and thank you again

I want to send a special thank you to those that attended a very very special thank you, each year there are those behind the scenes, that strive to bring the education, and comradery to the gliders community, we work hard to stress tolerance, patience, understanding and good will to each and every person. BUT Without the attendees to spread and utilize those things we try to teach, the sgga could not be what it is.

It is you the attendees, that us at the SGGA needs to thank. it is you that make the sgga what it is year after year, but this year, you all were awesome, we really enjoyed the time each of us spent with each other..
bourbon
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newby-sherri on Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:14 pm

Sorry I haven't said my thank you's sooner. But I have been sick all week and am just now starting to feel better.

First and foremost I want to thank Alicia, Bourbon and Karin. Thank you girls! You guys were my rock this year and put up with alot from me, and believed in me when I didn't myself. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I love you each and every one of you!

Thank you to all the goody bag stuffers! That was an awesome assembly line and it was great working with all of you. I don't think it would have went any smoother if anyone else had done it.

Thank you so much Nikki for taking over the BML and HPW making, I think I would have lost my mind trying to do what you did. And you made it look so easy! Love you and can't wait to see you at OGG!

Lynsie and Tianna, what can I say? You girls are the most beautiful pregnant woman I know. It was great seeing you again Lynsie, and Tianna you are just the best and it was a pleasure to meet you and can't wait to see you again.

Brenda and Coeli, I always have a blast when you girls are around! I always look forward to seeing you both every year.

Jennifer, I hope the lap dance didn't throw you completely off (ok the 2 lap dances). All in good fun. smile

Roya, it was truly a pleasure and you are a very special person and so easy going, It was very nice meeting you and can't wait to see you again.

Nancy and Melinda I truly enjoy all the time that we are able to spend together and I love you both!

Momma Denise I will always and truly forever love you with all my heart and am so blessed for every minute we get to spend together. Thank you so much for always being there for me.

Cyndi, you know I love you but dang it! I just wish we could spend more time together. Your always so in and out so fast! smile

Teresa, Lauren and Anita, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You just don't know how happy I was to see you all! I was totally surprised! Thank you again Teresa for my box, I will cherish it always!

I know there are so many others that I just can't name them all! But to each and every one of you, THANK YOU!!!

And I hope to see you all again next year!

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
newby-sherri
LGG Moderator
LGG Moderator

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:39 pm

:2 hug: Sherri!
usha77