Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by queenduck on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:01 pm

Kris, which money order was that, the first second one right? And what day last week was it mailed?

I thought the first one was a money order/then for some reason I thought it was a check and there was no information given on it and it never arrived. How long ago was that?
queenduck
BITCHONFIRE!!

Number of posts : 4526
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://sgneighborhood.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:03 pm

Oh boy, Lynn I cannot believe you still have not provided proof. Do you know how to copy and paste?

1) Open your e-mail program
2) Sort the emails by "sender"
3) Sort the e-mails by date

Start copying and pasting everyth single e-mail that you received from Laura. Then you copy and paste your e-mails.

Go to your sent items in your e-mail program:

2) Sort the e-mails by "to"
3) Sort the e-mails by date

Copy and paste all your e-mails here. You do not need a scanner or anything like that.

You do not have to go through your e-mails and "pick" which ones to post. Just post them all.

Your reputation is at stake, why oh why would would not take our advice and do what we have been trying to explain to you for the past 5 pages? I really do not understand. Remember that Laura has provided all this information. We already have it. We have seen the contract, we have seen the e-mails, blah, blah, blah. Obviously you think that you have information that we don't. The only way to prove it is to post the information.

If you need help with your computer and how to post stuff, give me a call and I will help you.

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Oh Paula... you are something else.. How sweet of you to give a little tutorial!!
LOL

by queenduck Today at 8:01 pm
Kris, which money order was that, the first second one right? And what day last week was it mailed?

Yes that was the second one she said she mailed on "Fri 1/29/2010 9:15 PM

I thought the first one was a money order/then for some reason I thought it was a check and there was no information given on it and it never arrived. How long ago was that?

Well, here we get a little tricky LOL. First she said she mailed a money order because she was told a check would NOT be accepted... said she had to borrow the money 50.00 even though her payment was 87.50. She said she mailed it the day it was due 1/21. Then when I asked 1 week later for the delivery confirmation number which she was also told to have.. she said she just mailed out a money order and if I received the check to tear it up.... I said check?? she said she sent a check, I said why, you knew I would not accept a check... she said it was a buisness check.... me :lllloo:
So I asked for a tracking number for this mo... and the response is above.

Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 8759
Registration date : 2008-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KrysKritters on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:34 pm

I don't think she's coming back...
KrysKritters
"Godfather of the NY glider Mafia"

Number of posts : 2278

View user profile http://www.kryskritters.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:38 pm

awww but she has to.. even if its only to read Paula's tutorial!
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:49 pm

Hey, I am just trying to help ... :funny stuff:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:54 pm

I know you are girl and its so sweet!! :w u:
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:33 pm

Kris, forward the contract to me. I had a copy but its on my stupid laptop that isn't working right now. I'll be more than happy to post both the application and contract for everyones viewing pleasure.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 9115
Registration date : 2008-05-16

View user profile http://www.serenitysugargliders.homestead.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:34 pm

And Lynn - as I've already said. You've got until tomorrow AM to start posting emails. Put up or get out. We're not going to go round and circles with you anymore.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:37 pm

Oh crap! I just deleted my copy.. because it was giving me weird error messages, like it was corrupted... OH man if she sent me a virus. :r p:

But there are like 51689756132515 copies... I'll ask Alicia.
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MackieZ on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:09 pm

I didnt realize this post was here. I know this is a bit off topic but another one of Lynn's wierd quirks....

I have been busy with a big move to a fancy new farm, YAY! Which BTW when Lynn threatened to call ASPCA because of the gliders who chewed from the rept (WHAT?!?!?! you freak!) and when I responded most of my animals were at the new farm already she said to me, "well if you treated your animals right you wouldnt have to move".....so she is telling ME that I am moving because I dont treat my animals right? Not that I decided to take a really good job that allows me to spend a lot of time with my daughter and keep my horses and animals at their farm and as my new bosses offered, have them use their supplies to care for my animals because they want animals on the property rather than none? Because its a better financial situation? Not because my husband can get paid and have it as a second job and continue to shoe horses because his schedule is now flexible? No? I am moving because I dont treat my animals right? WTF! I am sorry but where does she get off saying that about me? AND! What the hell does that have to do with this situation?!?!?!?! This lady is a effin fruiiiiittttt looooop!!!!!
MackieZ
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2009-10-28

View user profile http://zeleshollow.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MackieZ on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:12 pm

Finessa, as I have told Sugar n spikes and Lynn over and over and over again....I had my gliders in small bird cages while waiting for the repts to arrive. I ordered them from tails to scales and before the gliders came but they didnt make it till after I got the gliders, SO when the gliders came I snapped pics of them in these cages that birds now live in. I still have teh repts somewhere. I was so mad I threw them outside and they still have those goddamn holes in them they chewed that Lynn and sugar n spikes have rubbed in open wounds over and over and over again. They were in the small cages for maybe 2 weeks, now they are in wire glider cages I ordered off ebay....I hope that clarifys. BTW is there something I am missing? Did she post somewhere on here? I will have to go exploring.
MackieZ
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:13 pm

Laura, I know you feel the way you do for a reason. But in an effort to keep this civil at least until Lynn has been given a fair chance to state "her side", please lets leave (and everyone else too) the off topic chat (or rants lol) out for now.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jungleflockmom on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:19 pm

You have to hand it to Lynn. I've never seen someone avoid being charged by the police with fraud as well as she has done. She is blowing all kinds of smoke just hoping that some of the smoke will burn enough eyes for just long enough so that she can come up w/some of this money.

She committed fraud and that's a crime. It doesn't matter why, she committed a crime and probably did so across state lines. Doesn't that make it an interstate, and therefore, federal crime?

She is dam n lucky that Laura hasn't contated the police in Lynn's hometown or the federal atty's office in Lynn's state. Laura doesn't have to take her to court. She only has to call the cops.

Lynn, wake up. Regardless of your reasons, you have committed a serious crime. People get arrested for things like this, then booked in the county jail. That's a bit worse than possible eviction. Or low blood sugar. Or a measly 50% blockage in an artery. Those are fixable situations. A criminal charge, arrest and sentencing are not.

WTF? Pay her real money. Paypal. Tomorrow.

This is a lifestyle. Living in self-inflicted chaos is how people who choose to live w/alcoholics live. It's an addicted lifestyle.

A whole bunch of people (including Laura) are right here supporting you and giving you a chance to choose a different lifestyle. A sane one that does not require throwing out all those marbles just watching to see who might possibly slip on some, fall down, and forget about your very poor choices.

They are offering you a fresh start. Gut up. Do the right thing. Change your life path by stopping the excuses and living on the edge of disaster. Sell something tomorrow and send the money. Or just start by telling the simple truth like Krys did above.

You will like your life a lot better and so will your daughter. Do it for her. She'll like it a lot better than Christmas presents.

jungleflockmom
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MackieZ on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Ok, Kinue ya calmed me down! Everything everyone is saying so so true and I got all fired up....Lynn I would like to know what I lied about, I feel like there is something I am missing you know about, maybe I am having a blond moment(for a couple months?) Did I forget something? If I lied I certainly didnt mean to, maybe something was worded wierd and you took it as one thing and I took it as another? I really cant think of how you justify yourself. If all you have given me and everyone else is it, then I dont get how you still think for right...even though you still owe me my money back. Anyway here is your fair chance, this is all you have talked about is how I only told my side, please come on here and tell your side so if we are all missing something we can better understand.
MackieZ
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Srlb on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:25 pm

EXCELLENT post Dee....EXCELLENT!!
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:31 pm

Application:

MMGG Sugar Glider Purchase Application

Please note that filling out this application does not guarantee you a glider from me. This is not a contract for either party. It will be used to assist me in finding the best home possible for my gliders. Please answer all questions honestly and to the best of your ability. Letting me know that you donít know an answer will help me to educate you to be a great glider caretaker!

Your contact information:

Name: Laura Zele
Address: Personal Information Removed By Admin
City, State: Personal Information Removed By Admin
Phone #: Personal Information Removed By Admin
Date of Birth: Personal Information Removed By Admin

House__x__Apartment_____Own_x____Rent_____

How did you here about me? It was either hoobly or glider central. I've been on both. _____________________________________

Referred by:_______________________________________

Are you a member of any glider forums? Yes____x____ No________

If yes, which ones? Glider Central, I don't like any others!

What is your screen name? My1stleu

How did you first learn about sugar gliders?
Working with an Australian animal educator. I worked with the wallabys and kangaroo babies and the gliders were my favorite although then it was very different, not much info on them and I remember them eating candy and such in their owners hands at get togethers. I was young but knew this must not be right and I did a lot of research.

Why do you want a sugar glider?
Their like potato chips! You can't have just one I would just like to add to my sugar family!

Where have you done your research on sugar gliders?
Many places, mostly online, I've talked to several knowledgable breeders and owners as well as my vet.

What do you know about them?
I know their extremely social and its inhumane to keep them alone. I know once they bond to you or each other its inhumane to seperate them. They need a lot of space to play and are extremely energetic and active. I can tell when they are agrivated, threatened, happy, excited. I know how to handle them properly and what to look for in a healthy animal. I know that rabbits can potentially harm them because they carry pasturella(spelling) I breed and show rabbits and have over 100 so this is a good thing to know. I learned tonight lima beans are poisoness tonight which is good because I was adding some frozen mixed veggies to the veggie relish tonight and had to pick them all out! I've learned gliders can be trained to come to your hand anytime you want if you feed them enough yogies!!! There's more but too much to list

Do you now or have you ever owned a sugar glider? Yes___x____No_______

If so, when & what happened to it? __________________________________

Do you have any other pets? Yes_x__ No____ What kind?
2 beef calves, 20 chickens, 7 ducks, a llama named marley, 10 horses, a dwarf dairy goat, 100+rabbits, a herd of hedgehogs, 3 cats, 4 dogs, a house ferret, a flock of lovebirds, and a breeding group of leopard geckos. __________________________________________________________

Do you have a vet that will treat exotic animals like sugar gliders?__i have to check with her. There is one who treats hedgehogs and my general vet who treats everyone else. I've never had to bring a suggie to the vet. ________

vet name : _____________________________________________________
Location :_______________________________________________________
Phone # _______________________________________________________

Where will your sugar glider live? _________in my living room in a 5' tall cage._________________________________________________________________________________________

Cage type & size : ____wire exel cage__________________Reptarium size :I think it 5'h x 2'depth x 4'wide _____________

What diet will you use? My gliders are on HPW and veggie relish/fruit smoothies ____________________________________________

Where will you get the ingredients? _________local grocery store and off line_________________________

If a glider came to you on a specific diet, would you be able to continue on it?
Yes___x____ No_________

If not, why? Depends on the needs of that glider, if I have to I will but if I think another is best for my new babies I will most likely switch. ____________________________________________________

Do you know what kind of accessories are necessary for glider health, safety & enrichment? Yes___X_____No_______

If so, list them: stealth wheel, pouches(cage and bonding), branches, vines, water bottle, proper nutrition and vitamins, plenty of toys of all different kinds(forage toys, reset toys, hide toys, ect...) I have cage liners for mine and plenty of fleece blankets for their pouches. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How many gliders will you be getting? _____________________2-4 depending on what I can afford_

Is it better to have more than one? __________________________yes they are colony animals by nature and cannot exist alone as they become depressed or self mutilate_________

What do you know about breeding sugar gliders? _______the babies are born, the mom licks a path to the pouch and they stay in there until the emerge with fuzz and closed eyes and live oop for 8 weeks before being able to be seperated. They have 1-2 babies and I think its 2-3 times per year. _______________________________________________________________________________

Do you know how to tell the difference in a male or female? Yes__X____No____

If so, how? ______the male has a "button" on his stomach and the females have a pouch_______________________________________________

How much time in a day do you have to devote to a glider? _____i devote most of my night to letting the hedgies play in their pen and loving the gliders. As many know hedgies could care less if humans or other hedgies existed that's why I love my gliders. ___________

Do you ever go away for a night, weekend or vacation? Yes___X____No_______

How often? _______a couple times a year to big rabbit shows, the gliders stay in the hotel room. ______________________________________________Who will care for your glider when you are away? If they do not go my cousin gets paid to care for all of my animals and there is a girl that takes care of the farm animals in return for boarding her horse at a discounted rate. She is also learning a lot about gliders and wants some herself. _______________________

If you could no longer care for your glider, what would you do? ____________IF I couldn't I would look for the best home possible. _______________________________________________________________

Any thing else you want me to know: ________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signed:_______Laura Zele______________________________Date_10-15-09_______________

This application is the property of MMGG and may not be copied without permission.

The "lie" is Laura not listing "what happend" to the glider(s) she owned.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:34 pm

Contract.

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Third page not included to protect the information of Laura. The third pages consists only of personal information repeated from Application.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MackieZ on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Also I offered to pay for shipping several times, it says no shipping in the contract but me being dumb didnt read it too thoroughly and thought since we had discussed shipping as soon as they were 8 weeks that it was a go.
MackieZ
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:39 pm

I have that shipping email if needed. Also Laura, I am having trouble locating the info on the payments made to Lynn. Could you send that info again please, with dates?

Edited to add, Lynn already discussing shipping the same day the application was signed.

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: ivegotmorgans@yahoo.com
Sent: Thu, October 15, 2009 9:21:59 PM
Subject: Re: New Inquiry From vgtmrgn41

Yes they could be shipped together. I don't know when it would be safe for the joey's to travel. I will check on that. Originally it would be $400 for the pair and $300 each for the twins. I would discount the twins by $100 for keeping them together and the same on the Mom & Dad. So we would be looking at $700 instead of $1000. You can set up a payment plan as well if that helps? Don't worry, I won't be offended by an offer. Tell me what you are thinking and I will tell you if I can work with it! I have attached an application for you too. Please fill it out completely and honestly. You have gliders so I'm sure you will understand it all, but I'd rather hear that you aren't familiar with something than for you to run into problems later on.

Last edited by MatchMakersMagic on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:46 pm

No date on the contract as to when it was sent. However this email explains two weeks after the application what the issue was with the rep accident and other gliders.

From: "ivegotmorgans@yahoo.com" <ivegotmorgans@yahoo.com>
To: Gliderma@aol.com
Sent: Tue, October 27, 2009 12:19:25 PM
Subject: Re: Atlas, Lacey, Aero and Kingston

I responded to a few in the thread. The woman who made a comment about it being illegal is the one giving me a hard time. She sold me my wfb 100 percent leu het and won't believe me he chewed out from his reptarium because there is a pic of him in a wire cage before my repts came. I sent her pics of the hole but she insists I sold him no matter how upset I am about it and has been harassing me about it. She did recently apologize after I put her in her place but she's all Piddled now that I can buy more gliders so soon after his disappearance weeks ago. I think she wants to make this very hard for me and what can I do I told her what happened and what I've done staying up all night to find him but she doesn't listen. She also told me I can't trust many people on GC and that there are a lot of dishonest people and I shouldn't buy a glider family so cheap because they are probably from a mill. I understand her concerns but she needs to stay out of my business and calm down. Every accusation she's made to me has been false and I explained you wanted a good home for your gliders, ect but after I saw her post on GC getting in the middle of our railroad I am realizing she's still causing trouble.

Anyway I think some of the railroad situations are possible. Gliders are so discrete what are they going to do search my car for traveling through with gliders?
Laura
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MackieZ on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:47 pm

I will go look in paypal. I will post it here for all to see how long ago I paid her.
MackieZ
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:48 pm

Lynn does not cancel until this date and time nearly a month later:

To: ivegotmorgans@yahoo.com
Sent: Sun, November 22, 2009 3:12:04 PM
Subject: gliders

You know getting this email came as quite a shocker since I have the best intentions for the gliders I have bought and have been nothing but honest with you. Nothing I sent you could have changed your mind and since you haven't gotten back to me yet I am guessing it has something to do with the lies Kristina at sugar n spikes has spread because shes mad I told her off about giving me the third degree or maybe that you dont have the lineage. At this point I don't care. I have bought 2 more cages, tons of supplies...committed to buy a wfb male to pair with the wfb I bought form you from a woman who's become my friend and has a wfb female for sale as well that im trying to help her sell. I have paid you way in advance and now your backing out. Can you please explain this to me at your earliest convenience? I am very confused just racking my brain trying to figure out what I could have done wrong.
Laura

Yes I am very concerned about what has been said, but have been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, until now. I do have the lineage on both of the parents, so for you to insinuate that I don't is an insult! The fact that you would go ahead & breed without the lineage is unacceptable! This pair is a bonded pair and the fact that you are buying a WFB male to pair with them are unacceptable! The male is a WFB, the female is a leu. They are together as a couple and are not to be separated. You took it upon yourself to say you were getting full breeding rights. This is not the case at this price and how dare you break up a bonded pair! You also have no way of getting this family of gliders as you have known all along I do not ship! The fact that you talked about our personal arrangement is also unaccepatable. My finances are no one else's business and should have stayed that way!
This contract is canceled as of now because of all of these inconsistencies. I do not want my gliders put in a bad situation with an inexperienced owner who apparently is only wanting to breed the heck out of them! I am sorry, but this is not how I want them to live, and it is ultimately my call.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tish84 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:49 pm

I do see where the "what happened" was omitted....was this just an oversight?
Tish84
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 2009-09-22

View user profile http://www.fancysuggies.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MackieZ on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:51 pm

Here is an email stating she would ship them basically.... "Yes they could be shipped together. I don't know when it would be safe for the joey's to travel. I will check on that. Originally it would be $400 for the pair and $300 each for the twins. I would discount the twins by $100 for keeping them together and the same on the Mom & Dad. So we would be looking at $700 instead of $1000. You can set up a payment plan as well if that helps? Don't worry, I won't be offended by an offer. Tell me what you are thinking and I will tell you if I can work with it! I have attached an application for you too. Please fill it out completely and honestly. You have gliders so I'm sure you will understand it all, but I'd rather hear that you aren't familiar with something than for you to run into problems later on. "

gliderma/lynn
migliders.com
MackieZ
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content