Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by pennysmom on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:05 pm

Ok wait a hot second, this has nothing to do with Laura as a mother. How dare you say a word about someones child! Who do you think you are?

You were ALLOWED to come here to post the facts.. stop ranting and either post your side (FACTS ONLY) copies of emails.. the lied application.. what ever it is your accusing her of.. you have to have the facts!

Your title says " gliderma speaks.. if anyone cares to listen" Hell everyone has been right here listening and you havent said a darn thing worth anyone's time. I never got involved with any of the posts between you and Laura.. #1 I dont know either of you and #2 I have my own life.. but reading this thread and seeing you post about her as a mother... that is just childish!
avatar
pennysmom
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1255
Location : oregon
Registration date : 2009-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by TWilson on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:07 pm

Lynn, you CANNOT speculate on ANYTHING that concerns Laura. Nor is right to justify YOUR actions from YOUR opinion.

Bottom line is, by spending the money you SOLD those gliders to Laura, period!!!! But you did NOT send the joeys did you?!?!

You broke the contract, NOT Laura, and therefore you have NO right to KEEP her money! And Laura should be happy with WHAT? How much money have you REPAID her?

Lynn, you are digging yourself deeper here. You offer NO justification for your actions. Sorry about your hardships but if you think you are alone in those, you are WRONG! We ALL have those, the difference is HOW you handle those, honest people DON'T keep/steal/use other's property because they are in a bind! Can't you understand right from wrong with that?

Tick Tock, Lynn. Tick Tock!

_________________
Tammy

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly..........on a broomstick!
We're flexible like that!


Have a great day!

avatar
TWilson
Country-Fried Armadilla Killer
Country-Fried Armadilla Killer

Number of posts : 4109
Location : Between Bakersville and Molasses Junction
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:11 pm

Lynn, we do care if Laura lied. The problem is that you have not provided HARD PROOF that she lied. Unless we have proof, no one is going to believe you. How hard is it to understand?

You keep saying you have 200 emails .... well, get busy and start posting them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by tootles on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:25 pm

I personally think this should be between the two people invloved. That's my thoughts on this subject

tootles
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2394
Location : Rosenberg, Tx
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by TWilson on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:26 pm

You keep saying you have 200 emails .... well, get busy and start posting them.

It's that easy, and you could clear your name in a snap with proof!

_________________
Tammy

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly..........on a broomstick!
We're flexible like that!


Have a great day!

avatar
TWilson
Country-Fried Armadilla Killer
Country-Fried Armadilla Killer

Number of posts : 4109
Location : Between Bakersville and Molasses Junction
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:27 pm

I have already agreed to repay her! What more do yo want?

CASH!!!!

and would you for the love of GOD please stop saying Laura lied on your application!! SHE DID NOT LIE.. Your app asked 'do you currently have gliders?" She said " yes, 1" WHICH SHE DID ONLY HAVE ONE!! STOP saying they mysteriously disappeared, they chewed out of a reptarium.. sad and an accident yes.. not mysterious!! STOP saying she cant provide for her kid!! She said to you she could use that money back and use it for Christmas... where did she say she could NOT buy Christmas??

What would you have used to pay your rent if she had not sent the full payment? Most people only send a small deposit, which you should never spend until the glider is in it's new home anyway!

Just stop with your lies already!

Oh and no money today either... you have until tomorrow!

Tootles...I'm very sorry but you are not really one to talk about keeping things between 2 people!


Last edited by BabyLoveGliders on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 8759
Location : Virginia
Registration date : 2008-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by LabNGliderMom on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Look, Lynn- you said you wanted everyone to know both sides... but you are not stating your side- you are talking in cicles about speculation and opinions and emotional BS... LIMIT your post to THE FACTS...

all we care about is WHAT happened, HOW it happened, WHO was involved and WHAT PROOF you have to show you are in the right. Include NO "feeling" words, "thoughts" or "opinions" and nothing said by third parties... THAT is what the community is asking for. THAT is what you were allowed access to do. All the rest is pointless...

state ONLY THE FACTS without ANY descriptive add-ons and THAT is what matters.... not ANYONE'S opinions or feelings or thoughts or assumptions or suspicions.

Can you do that, Lynn? Can you just cut the pooh and state ONLY the FACTS and then show PROOF?

Because if not, then you need to realize that THAT is why everyone is up in arms... because you keep saying you want your side to be known but instead of your SIDE of the story you keep laying out stuff like your opinion of her and how crapp-y your life is... which is NOT what you said you wanted us to know! We WANT to know if she lied- but you are not proving she is a liar by telling us your OPINIONS of her... PONY UP AND PROVE IT or it is YOU the community will see as the liar... you see what I mean?

We know you cannot send what you do not have- but you participate in gift exchanges and even if you have the supplies to make the toys you STILL have to pay shipping... that is money that could be used to pay this girl! If you have that many supplies for making toys, make some and sell them and have the buyers pay her directly instead of you so you know the payments are being made. Sell toy supplies on Ebay and send her the money from that. I know darn good and well you haev SOMETHING worth pawning in your house or SOMETHING sitting around you don't want or need- pawn stuff and get it back later or have a yard sale or sell old stuff on ebay or Craigslist.... there are MANY ways you could be making this money... and the longer you go without paying anything, the more you have due all at once, the more likely it is that you will be listed on BB lists, and the worse youa re making yourself look.

It all boils down to TWO THINGS:

STATE THE FACTS ONLY if you want your side known (nothing added- JUST the FACTS)

and

PAY AS YOU AGREED TO

Because only doing BOTH is going to help you now.
avatar
LabNGliderMom
Tianna's Freak on a Leash
Tianna's Freak on a Leash

Number of posts : 3541
Age : 44
Location : Keystone Heights, FL
Registration date : 2009-02-13

View user profile http://hammockhavenpetsplus.com

Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by TWilson on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:29 pm

tootles wrote:I personally think this should be between the two people invloved. That's my thoughts on this subject

If someone kept $600 of your money and you had exhausted every measure trying to resolve it with that person, Tracy, you would do the same thing here.

_________________
Tammy

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly..........on a broomstick!
We're flexible like that!


Have a great day!

avatar
TWilson
Country-Fried Armadilla Killer
Country-Fried Armadilla Killer

Number of posts : 4109
Location : Between Bakersville and Molasses Junction
Registration date : 2008-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by tootles on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:31 pm

BLG actually I did I guess that was the problem I needed to involve everyone.

Can't say I would be happy about loosing money but I can say there are much better ways to settle things then on a board.

tootles
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2394
Location : Rosenberg, Tx
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by Srlb on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:39 pm

I have to agree, the PERSONAL issues need to not be a part of this.

Lynn, I can understand the fear you must have felt with the chance of being evicted. That is scary and way back in my younger days, I had to face the same thing...my gosh that was a learning experience to me, that yes, you did HAVE to get things in order and decide your priorities...

Now with that being said, I am going to TRY and explain how it is looking to me personally, an outsider looking in. Honestly, as I told Tammy yesterday, this whole thing hasnt got a dang gum thing to do with me, her, LGG, GC, SGN or anyone else other than you and Laura, HOWEVER...since YOU have asked, and SHE has asked for our opinions and comments, I will offer mine...

What *I* personally am about to write it to YOU, I am asking you to answer me honestly as you have never lied to me about anything and would like to think you will remain that way with me.

I have already agreed to repay her!

You have agreed to repay her, have you already sent her any of the money owed to her? If not, just own it and say no I have not. What really can any of us do about that but see that you are being honest. If you have, than show us the delivery confirmation number or tracking source you have on that payment, as I know you are smart enough to get one with this type of situation going on.

What more do yo want?

I, personally, have already stated, I just want you to be honest and own up to what is going on. Lets talk about YOUR SIDE of this, not Lauras. Show us why she is at fault for this as well.

It dosen't matter to any of you that she lied on the application,

See, this WOULD matter to me, but I have yet to see the application that is in question. Would you please copy and paste it and show me (by highlighting or underlining) the area in which she lied on her app.

I am dealing with lots of unexpected issues right now

Please know you are NOT the only one dealing with some unexpected issues right now and feeling the hardships that this economy have put many in. This is another reason for the priorities to be set straight.

I know it won't matter to most of you though even when she is paid & gone, you will still find fault as you have in the past.

It honestly saddens me deeply that you truly believe this. Maybe for some in the community this will hold true, but I can attest that it is not so for all, including myself. You see, NONE of us are perfect. We ALL make mistakes, and sometimes there are mistakes that is just completely out of character for yourself, but still it is done. The way you face this issue is to OWN what you did. Dont try to place the blame on others, just say yes, I did it. Although you have reasons for making the choice you made, nobody forced you to....does that make sense? By owning what choice YOU made, you are saying, yes, I did this and it was wrong to Laura, however I will make it right and yes I have learned by it. People in this community, once they see you ARE trying the hardest you can and you are being 100% honest, you will be surprised to see how all of a sudden the people who called you out and questioned your poor choice making, are than there for you. But when one knows they have done wrong, and they keep laying the blanket of truth over their eyes and not wanting to see it, you are just making matters worse for yourself as it looks like you have not realized what you have done is wrong...


My only mistake was spending the money right away to keep a roof over our head. I'm sorry, but getting away from an alcoholic relationship and being under so much stress that you blood sugar should have put you in a coma and then finding out you have a 50% blockage in a coronary artery kinda took precedent.

Yes, that WAS a mistake, and you would be surprised how many of us would say you know, I cant say I wouldnt have done the same thing...BUT the difference is, the rest of us would find a way to start repaying her back the money that is rightfully hers. Be it 10 dollars here or 50 dollars there. I would also be sure it is all done through paypal, or money order WITH signed receipt requests, yes, even on the small amounts just to cover yourself.

This is what I personally have seen though, I have seen you say yes, I took her money, yes I spent it and I dont feel she has any right for any of it back even though YOU were the one who broke the contract.

You stated that in your contract it states that there are no refunds, I can guarantee you even though it is in writing, there is not going to be a judge out there that will uphold that contract as that is just plain wrong.

This is one of the reasons I do not and will not use contracts with my gliders. A persons word is much more than words written on a piece of paper.

You say that you have attorneys, Lynn, this is NOT a good way to present yourself by constantly throwing that out there. Let me tell you, if it were me, I WOULD personally be running down and filing charges on you if you were giving me the same treatment you are giving Laura. One of these days, someone who can afford or have family that can take you to court WILL take you to court, that will NOT be a good thing for you.

I am asking you to please step forward, own what you did, show us the places where she lied to you, and do the right thing and start sending her money, no matter how little at a time it is. THAT is the right thing to do. And really, the community is a very forgiving place. Just because you are called out on something you have done wrong doesnt mean it is a place full of people just trying to tear someone down.
avatar
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925
Age : 52
Location : St. Johns, Florida
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by KrysKritters on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:51 pm

Gliderma, basically what you are saying is I can list a joey for sale, recieve a deposit then KEEP the money AND joey.... well hot damn! If I knew I could sell a joey without having to give it to the person, I could do it over and over again and I could make some good money! Unfortunately, to do that I would need to be a two faced liar and a thief!
I don't know you and I did not keep informed about this situation but only from reading YOUR words here, YOU state this is exactly what you did!

Here are FACTS without all the crap...
If YOU back out of a sale, you need to refund the money...
If BUYER backs out of a sale, THEY forfeit money...

YOU backed out of the sale YOU need to refund the money. No excuses, just get it and give it back, even if it's $20 a week... send something!
Anything to show good faith that you intend to pay her back!
avatar
KrysKritters
"Godfather of the NY glider Mafia"

Number of posts : 2278
Age : 36
Location : Plattekill, NY
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://www.kryskritters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by KrysKritters on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:58 pm

And I am not trying to sound like a girldog just tryign to emphasis the important parts of the story as I read them.
I have no person part in this situation and I claim no sides. I am just laying out what I read from your own words as an unbiased opinion.
avatar
KrysKritters
"Godfather of the NY glider Mafia"

Number of posts : 2278
Age : 36
Location : Plattekill, NY
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://www.kryskritters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:33 pm

tootles wrote:BLG actually I did I guess that was the problem I needed to involve everyone.

Can't say I would be happy about loosing money but I can say there are much better ways to settle things then on a board.

Tracy, butt out.

You have NO clue what this issue is about and quite FRANKLY this is for Lynn to come answer questions, not comments from the peanut gallery. Stay on topic or stop posting.


Lynn you have until tomorrow morning to post something CONVINCING - and I dont mean keep repeating how many email you have or that she lied on an application you wont post. I sent you an email and you didn't even have the courtesy to respond. This is the last warning you will get - Start posting email/contracts/applications or your done without ever PROVING your anything less than a crazy old bag.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 9115
Location : PSL, FL
Registration date : 2008-05-16

View user profile http://www.serenitysugargliders.homestead.com

Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by queenduck on Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:42 pm

:ha ir:

Lynn and Laura did try to work it out before Laura came to the boards, I SAW the emails. Laura didn't come to the boards until it was obvious that Lynn was not going to give her the money back AND even refused to send the pouch order Laura had paid her for. So no money, no pouch and Lynn saying... so sad, too bad. Only then did Laura come to the community for help.

Laura's words were out everywhere and very little of Lynn's were. So when Laura made a formal complaint to SGN I said... I have to hear from Lynn (otherwise how would I know the whole story, should I just trust Laura's word and her side of the emails). So I personally contacted Lynn and said a serious complaint has been made against you and I would like to give you the chance to give your side. Lynn sent the same contract and emails Laura had aready sent us. Lynn gave her side and to us/SGN and after looking at it all it was obvoius that Lynn owed Laura.

Only then did SGN offer to give the two of them a place in private where they could talk to eachother. They both took us up on it, we told them both what it looked like to us (an outside party) and suggested that Lynn pay back Laura the majority of the money. Lynn said she would, agreed to a payment plan and as of today no payments have arrived but Lynn says 2 have been sent now.

We know that Laura isn't lying about the money because Kris offered to be the middle man since they can't get along. Lynn was to send the money to Kris (to prove it was sent) and then Kris was to pass it on to Laura. No payment has arrived, no tracking number or delivery confirmation has been provided.

End of story.

If you spend money you shouldn't have and have nothing left to give. You say... I am sorry, I shouldn't have spent that money but I did at the time because I was certain you would be the new mom to these babies. But, I changed my mind and now I don't have the money. I am sorry. How can I make it up to you? I'll send you a small payment every month until you are paid off. THEN you do it.

Laura agreed to take the small payments, she didn't have to. She could have just filed charges and taken Lynn to court. She was giving Lynn the oppertunity to do the right thing without involving the law. Lynn has dropped the ball here.

If you say you are going to send a payment, you DO IT. You do it on time and if there is a reason you can't make a full payment or if you can't make a payment at all, you contact that person you owe and say... sorry it is going to be late but I am still here and I am trying.
avatar
queenduck
BITCHONFIRE!!

Number of posts : 4526
Age : 49
Location : Kansas
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://sgneighborhood.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by finnessa on Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:52 pm

Before I read any further than Lynns post on page 4 I have to say I did make a MISTAKE on that other post we had going and questioned Laura on the Christmas thing and it had nothing to do with the money spent!! What Laura meant was what any NORMAL person would mean and feel! SHE WOULD RATHER SPEND $600 ON HER KID THAN HAVE IT STOLEN! She never said she couldn't afford Christmas!!! Lauras finances are none of your business and NOTHING justifies you STEALING her money!

You ask what someone else would do??? Well I was raised to believe stealing is WRONG!!!!! I would certainly not steal someone elses money to cover my own arse! I would have gotten a loan, had SAVINGS,borrowed from family, sold everything in my home before I ever thought to steal a single penny from anyone ever!!!

_________________


When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
avatar
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."


Number of posts : 4108
Age : 35
Location : NJ
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by tootles on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:04 pm

MatchMakersMagic wrote:
tootles wrote:BLG actually I did I guess that was the problem I needed to involve everyone.

Can't say I would be happy about loosing money but I can say there are much better ways to settle things then on a board.

Tracy, butt out.

You have NO clue what this issue is about and quite FRANKLY this is for Lynn to come answer questions, not comments from the peanut gallery. Stay on topic or stop posting.


Lynn you have until tomorrow morning to post something CONVINCING - and I dont mean keep repeating how many email you have or that she lied on an application you wont post. I sent you an email and you didn't even have the courtesy to respond. This is the last warning you will get - Start posting email/contracts/applications or your done without ever PROVING your anything less than a crazy old bag.

I actually had stoped posting! Just put in my 2cents like everyone else! Oh peanut gallery that's a good one I used to tell my brother that all the time :=)):

tootles
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 2394
Location : Rosenberg, Tx
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by usha77 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:14 pm

Okay, what I am seeing here is that Lynn is being forced to do the right thing and is continuing to express why she doesn't feel she needs to give the money back but she is, anyway. No one is ever going to make her see that what she was planning on doing was wrong on so many levels. Now, I believe there is NOTHING to gain from rehashing it over and over again. Obviously, Lynn's "proof" is just feelings she has and assumptions she's made. 3rd parties with no self interest involved looked at the contract and all the emails between the two parties and came to the same conclusion that we all have. Lynn owes Laura all of the money that Laura sent to Lynn. I just hope that Laura gets her money back and soon.
avatar
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 22538
Age : 40
Location : Greeley, CO
Registration date : 2008-01-04

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Usha77

Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by LabNGliderMom on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:30 pm

Branda, even LYNN admits SHE broke the contract... her reasons for not wanting to pay don't have a dam-n thing to do with who is right and who is wrong or who has proof of a dam-n thing at this point. Lynn is being given the opportunity to SHOW PROOF and she will NOT DO IT. She just keeps on with the excuses, poor-mouthing, assumptions, opinions, and accusations.

MY OPINION is this: if Lynn had SERIOUS PROOF to show for HER SIDE of this, she would ALREADY HAVE DONE IT. Therefore, that tells me that she does NOT have PROOF- she has OPINIONS and FEELINGS.

Oh, and and she has FINANCIAL ISSUES but can't own up to them being her own responsibility, either, and just put on her big girl panties and say, "You are all right- I backed out based on hearsay... therefore I owe her the money- but to be honest, I really do not WANT to give her back the money AND I am having such bad financial trouble right now that I can't AFFORD to give her even the payments I agreed to. So I am mad and trying to discredit her to make myself look better in the eyes fo the community."

I think that about sums it up.

Lynn, I said it before and I will say it again: POST THE FACTS if you want credibility... MAKE THE PAYMENTS ON TIME if you want your reputation to improve, and take a look at the suggestions in my last post for how to make some money since we all know dam-n good and well you COULD have money to be sending to her if you WANTED to.
avatar
LabNGliderMom
Tianna's Freak on a Leash
Tianna's Freak on a Leash

Number of posts : 3541
Age : 44
Location : Keystone Heights, FL
Registration date : 2009-02-13

View user profile http://hammockhavenpetsplus.com

Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by usha77 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:32 pm

Lol! That's what I was trying to say.
avatar
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 22538
Age : 40
Location : Greeley, CO
Registration date : 2008-01-04

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Usha77

Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:36 pm

LabNGliderMom wrote:Oh, and and she has FINANCIAL ISSUES but can't own up to them being her own responsibility, either, and just put on her big girl panties and say, "You are all right- I backed out based on hearsay... therefore I owe her the money- but to be honest, I really do not WANT to give her back the money AND I am having such bad financial trouble right now that I can't AFFORD to give her even the payments I agreed to. So I am mad and trying to discredit her to make myself look better in the eyes fo the community."

I think that about sums it up.

Lynn, I said it before and I will say it again: POST THE FACTS if you want credibility... MAKE THE PAYMENTS ON TIME if you want your reputation to improve, and take a look at the suggestions in my last post for how to make some money since we all know dam-n good and well you COULD have money to be sending to her if you WANTED to.
:i agree:

And ps.

"damn" is not censored here. lol

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 9115
Location : PSL, FL
Registration date : 2008-05-16

View user profile http://www.serenitysugargliders.homestead.com

Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:53 pm

Oh damn!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:45 pm

If Kris would be honest and tell the information I shared with her, you all would know that I did send a money order. She has the bank name & the number from it. I handed it directly to my maiI carrier. I am still going thru the 200 emails to get back to the ones where she says her & her husband had gone weeks without dinner and her daughter will not have a Christmas. I do not have a scanner at home, but do at my office and I will be there tomorrow. I sent both the contract & the application to queenduck and Kris so they know Laura lied on it. (I never said QD was anyone else either!) I have met her personally & know full well who she is! I have admitted to being wrong and did send money out already. This should never have gotten to this point. I have every right to not sell her gliders. I am paying her back as I can. I have admitted to a wrong decision, I have "owned it". And as far as being torn down, it has happened here for no good reason and I don't feel confident that it won't happen again. I told the truth then and am telling the truth now. Those of you who have seen the application know this. I don't know how to post the added documents here and certainly can't forward 20 emails, most of which are name calling.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by Srlb on Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Lynn, if you need help posting things email them over to me and I will post them for you.

Yes, you have said that you were wrong and that you would try to fix it. And I have to be honest, now my curiosity is up by this statement...

If Kris would be honest and tell the information I shared with her, you all would know that I did send a money order. She has the bank name & the number from it.

Now really some will say it really doesnt matter if you get the number from the bank, but it could...you see money orders, cashier checks and such that you get from the bank, they will have copies of all those things and they will have it in their status when the item has been cashed. So maybe if you could just scan and make a copy of the receipt part of the money order.

You might also want to go up and have them put a stop payment on that one and have them issue you another one. They do these things and I believe it costs less than 10 dollars for a money order.
avatar
Srlb
Ninja-licious
Ninja-licious

Number of posts : 10925
Age : 52
Location : St. Johns, Florida
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:48 pm

If Kris would be honest and tell the information I shared with her, you all would know that I did send a money order. She has the bank name & the number from it. I handed it directly to my maiI carrier.


You better back the muck up Lynn.... HONEST... how dare you!! I have asked for a TRACKING NUMBER to track these "missing" payments a minimum of 10 times... this was your response!


From: gliderma@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 08:38:05 -0500
To: <babylovegliders@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: payment.


I handed it to my mail carrier. There is no dilivery confirmation #. It is a money order from Isabella Bank with this # 200045993

Now you tell me how that is proof that you mailed it? So why dont you be HONEST!! You could have bought and sent THAT money to anyone else that you owe money too... Peggy suggested scanning a copy showing Laura's name... I would do that if I were you!

I sent both the contract & the application to queenduck and Kris so they know Laura lied on it.

Yep we have all seen it.. Laura did NOT lie!! Hell I'll post it!
avatar
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 8759
Location : Virginia
Registration date : 2008-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:56 pm

I cant load it for some reason..
avatar
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 8759
Location : Virginia
Registration date : 2008-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum