Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by MackieZ on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:54 pm

Oct 27, 2009 Payment To lynn martel Completed Details -$115.00 $0.00 -$115.00 USD
Oct 26, 2009 Payment To lynn martel Completed Details -$350.00 $0.00 -$350.00 USD
Oct 21, 2009 Payment To lynn martel Completed Details -$40.00 $0.00 -$40.00 USD
Oct 20, 2009 Payment To lynn martel Completed Details -$60.00 $0.00 -$60.00 USD
Oct 16, 2009 Payment To lynn martel Completed Details -$50.00 $0.00 -$50.00 USD
MackieZ
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2009-10-28

View user profile http://zeleshollow.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jungleflockmom on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:54 pm

And at the point of that email, Lynn had already spent the money, knew she couldn't refund it at that time, had decided to "keep" it, and started blowing lots and lots of smoke to cover her tracks.

Vociferous indignation is a clear sign every time that the indignant person has done something wrong.

jungleflockmom
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usha77 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:56 pm

It really sounds like Lynn was trying to work with Laura there & Lynn just decided to back out of the sale - which she has every right to do. The only problem I see is keeping/spending Laura's money, which she has already agreed to pay back. I would really like to give Lynn the benefit of the doubt and want to believe that Laura will be getting her money back as soon as Lynn can make it happen. I really don't see why this is still going on since it seems to just be going in circles and is giving me a headache. And, don't tell me to just not read it because I try to read every post on this board and have forever and I don't want to stop now...lol. Just my .02 for whatever it's worth... :Smile:
usha77
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 22538
Registration date : 2008-01-04

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Usha77

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:02 am

Its on going because Lynn had "facts" that we were all duped by Laura, and apparently Alicia and Kris are liars who are siding with Laura. Lynn was given the opportunity to post these things her self.... I was tired of freaking waiting. Lynn can cry about not having had her chance to say her side, but thus far she's refused to cooperate and answer the questions brought to her.

There is the "proof" - I'd like to know what the "lies" we are being fed since there was such a BIG freaking issue getting it out there for folks to see.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 9115
Registration date : 2008-05-16

View user profile http://www.serenitysugargliders.homestead.com

Back to top Go down

Post by queenduck on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:02 am

Do you now or have you ever owned a sugar glider? Yes___x____No_______

If so, when & what happened to it? __________________________________

It is a poorly worded question. The question is... do you now or have you ever owned a sugar glider.

The answer is yes or no, at the time Laura did have a sugar glider, the one she was looking for a mate for. So the answer was yes and she answered it correctly.

The incomplete question under it (If so... If so what?) should go to the above question if the answer was no, but the answer was yes and didn't need to be answered. Lynn did not write a good set of questions.

Had Lynn said, have you ever lost a glider, had a glider die, had a glider emergency....? Had Laura had left it blank, then there would be a problem.

But Lynn did not ask that. Lynn attatched an incomplete question to the one above it and Laura answered it correctly. Yes she owns a sugar glider. End of question.

And FYI. I have met Lynn and I liked her, I have no personal problems with her and in the past have always found her friendly. As for Laura, don't know her have never had a personal connection with her/no common friends, etc. It isn't about siding with Laura vs Lynn. It is just so clearly WRONG to keep that money and to not put forth a huge effort to repay Laura. A huge mistake was made (spending the money before the gliders were transported to Laura) and it needs to be fixed. If it was me I'd be eating mac n cheese/top ramen and sending every extra penny to Laura. I don't see that happening. Not a dime paid means there was no effort to reduce her own spending and to repay her debt.

Last edited by queenduck on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
queenduck
BITCHONFIRE!!

Number of posts : 4526
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://sgneighborhood.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by MackieZ on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:02 am

Kinue do you have the date I sent application and contract in the mess of info I sent you? I need it for these forms.
MackieZ
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:05 am

Laura, what date did you get the "contract" notarized and sent out?

Also, Tish asked the reason the information was omitted about the "whys" concerning your previous gliders. Though she was told THE DAY you finished sending money and nearly a month before she "cancelled" the contract.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:05 am

I probably do, but figured you might have it handy. I will look, but it will take a minute or two.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MackieZ on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:11 am

Ok I dont think I have it. I am looking there are so many emails and such.
MackieZ
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by MackieZ on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:16 am

I am currently filling out forms for online fraud and if anyone wants to step forward and help me out, people that have read a lot or all of the material and contract/app and can be contacted by phone or email it would really help me out. Kris and Alicia would be helpfull and anyone else who would like to help. This is the question I need to fill out for so any of the info about yourselves could be PM'ed to me. I could of done this privately but I am busy looking for dates and proof and such and thought this would get to everyone much quicker:

Are there witnesses or other victims to this crime?
If yes, Please provide names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and/or websites of where additional victim lists can be found.
MackieZ
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:28 am

Laura, please answer Tish's question that I reasked in a post above.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MackieZ on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:31 am

I am sorry I didnt know that was for me and I dont really get exactly what shes asking...
MackieZ
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by MackieZ on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:33 am

Oh I think I get it. I was telling Lynn because we were trying to get a railroad together and Sugar n spikes was butting in on the thread and sort of being a bit rude and pushy. I was telling Lynn about my previous gliders escaping to explain why this woman and I were not on good terms. Is that the info you were looking for or did I understand the question wrong?
MackieZ
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:43 am

Tish asked why you omitted your answer on the application about those gliders.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MackieZ on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:47 am

Oh I really didnt think it had anything to do with her and when filling out application I didnt even think to write it. If the contract stated something to specifically ask what happened to previous gliders I might of been reminded but to be honest it didnt even cross my mind. If I was asked I could of told her about the other gliders I had when I was 15 and everything about my past but there wasnt really a question asking that specifically and I would have honestly answered it if there was.
MackieZ
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:50 am

It asked if you have/had any gliders, you said yes. Then it asked what happened to them, and you didn't put an answer.

If your thinking was you were responding about the glider you owned, I can see that.

Last edited by MatchMakersMagic on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BuddyHolly on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:02 am

OK, i just have to add, because my name was brought up in this mess on the very first page:

1. Being deployed and PCSing are TWO different things. Being deployed means you are going somewhere for a short period of time, usually 4-6 months. I am PCSing, which means Permanent Change of Station, in March to and island chain off the coast of Portugal called Azores. To be more specific, the island that i will be LIVING on for 2 years is called Terceira.

My husband left in November, PCSed before me. He deployed from Azores to Afghani-Land where he is being shot at and having to return fire, but he will be back to the island when his 6 months are up.

2. No i never sent a contract. I admitted that. I have been really busy with the new job that I got put in and have had other things going on. My bad. I have all the PM's where I told her all these things. Honestly, written words are as a good of a contract as any. It's called a Verbal Contract, and the PM's will hold up in court.

3. I received 2 payments from Lynn. One was the deposit of $200 and the last one of $100 which took GC getting involved to get from her.

Now someone responsible is being a slave for this gorgeous little girl and I can't be happier! At least Connie has been completely up front with me and I with her. I'm not giving her the run around. I do need to get a contract written up for her and I will have that done prior to me leaving.

Life happens, and it happens fast. I completely understand that and gave Lynn every opportunity possible. When she had the glider formerly known as Aurora, now Serendipity, she had her for almost 5 months prior to getting me any payments. I never said I would give her a year from the date she decided to finally start making payments. The agreement was a year from when she picked her up at SGGA. If she had been making the payments then I would not have felt apprehensive about the payments after I left the country. It would have been no big deal. But because she refused to respond to my pm's even though i knew she was on and posting, and told me to stop harassing her in pm's, I knew that my situation had to be dealt with in another manner.

As far as Laura's efed up situation, Lynn just needs to man up and handle her fricken business. End of story. She has had ample time to respond and hasn't. Maybe getting the authorities involved is the next step in that situation. Guess what Lynn? If you think that your life was so horrible before, having a lawsuit is even worse. Did you know they can take money from your tax refund to pay your debts? And this would be a legal debt that you owe, having a judgment against you like that.
BuddyHolly
The Great Instigator
The Great Instigator

Number of posts : 2291
Registration date : 2008-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MackieZ on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:07 am

I really just overlooked the question....it really wasnt intended to be sneaky or anything, lol! I just thought I answered it correctly the way it was worded...Do you have a glider....yes and didnt even really read below it. I overlooked the contract in the same manner missing the things she put in there. I have signed so many bills of sales on horses and made so many of them up and you dont really read them too carefully, nothing like this has ever happened to me, I didnt think shed use every little thing against me if I didnt read something right.
MackieZ
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by MackieZ on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:10 am

I am working on many things legal now. I have filed an internet complaint. I am going to look into better business bureau and finally my local police. I told her if she would like she has my paypal address and can send payment and stop it all.
MackieZ
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by BuddyHolly on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:14 am

Didn't her paypal account get disabled because of all this? At least that's the story I got as to why she couldn't make any more than that one payment... :trust issues:
BuddyHolly
The Great Instigator
The Great Instigator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MackieZ on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:16 am

Well she could probably add money or send money to me since it was because of me and paypal is trying to get the money form her all she would have to do is log on and pay me I am sure, IDK I have never had a complaint against me on paypal let alone a complaint settled on the other party, most people just pay up.
MackieZ
Glider Crazy
Glider Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by suggiemom1980 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:30 am

BuddyHolly wrote:

Now someone responsible is being a slave for this gorgeous little girl and I can't be happier! At least Connie has been completely up front with me and I with her. I'm not giving her the run around. I do need to get a contract written up for her and I will have that done prior to me leaving.
Kristi, check your PM here please? Nothing wrong! Thanks!
Connie

suggiemom1980
Glider Friend
Glider Friend

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BuddyHolly on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:32 am

I don't have any PM's Connie...I'm still awake...obviously, you can call me if you want. But if you'd prefer, i'll take a pm...LOL
BuddyHolly
The Great Instigator
The Great Instigator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BuddyHolly on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:05 am

ahahaha>>>my pm box was full....
BuddyHolly
The Great Instigator
The Great Instigator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tish84 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:22 am

Ok, it just seemed like it was omitted on purpose so that's why I asked. It could just as well have been an oversight. What was it that prompted you to tell Lynn what happened to your gliders? Was it the issue between you and sugarnspikes? How long after the questionnaire did you tell her?

It doesn't mean you still don't deserve your money back because you do. You paid for gliders and a cage set and got nothing.

Lynn, if the payment got lost when you sent it the first time, why didn't you put tracking on it or send it via paypal the second time? (You can send money fee free if you do it as a personal transaction)

I hope this all works out. Sadly, this could have been avoided with proper research. It's mentioned several times that people need to do research on gliders before owning them, but what a lot or people forget is to do a little research on who they are buying their glider from.
Tish84
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 2009-09-22

View user profile http://www.fancysuggies.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next