Laurie's Glider Gazette
If you are a delicate flower who can start drama, but can't take it when directed back at you, this is NOT the site for you!! TURN BACK NOW!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Tell your "JAG" lawyer to kiss my ass!!! Stefaniey, this means YOU!!!!

gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:55 am

I am working on gettin all the facts straight so it does not drag out and become confused like the previous threads have been. I still have the gliders in question. $3500 was not spent on them, and if you have a child that you cannot afford Christmas for, how responsible is that? Irregardless from that issue, there was also an application to purchase gliders that was misrepresented to me. I did some research thru the forums to find out more information on this person and found problems. She did contact me thru Hoobly , NOT on any forum and has used several different user names & emails, so I was not sure she was the same person at first. She has left out many things to have you all be sympathetic to her plight. I have every email we ever had between us and see she has doctored a few to make herself look good and gain your sympathy. I will not be forwarding them to anyone as there are over 200!!!!!!! I will however, quote from some that I feel necessary. As far as Aurora goes, she really has nothing to do with this issue. I did contract with buddyholly last summer to get her. I was told she could be flexible and go a year on a payment plan (her words) I did tell her I could start payments in the fall when I got a class going and this was fine with her. I was to get her at SGGA with a contract & lineage. I did get the glider, but no paper work. I asked several times about a contract and never, to this day have received one. She said she was too busy and had forgotten. I was able to get a class up & running and made a payment in Oct or Nov. The first part of Dec, I got some seroius health news (diabetes out of control and a 50% coronary artery blockage) and my relationship of 11 yrs. was ending because of his alcoholism. I am not looking for sympathy here, just stating facts. I did have to spend every dime I had to keep from being in the street, which would not have been good for my critters or my daughter! At this time I was demanded to make payment in full for Aurora. I was told buddyholly was being deployed, which I now find out it is actually her husband, not her. I could not do this and felt it was wrong to go back on what we had agreed on in the PM's. At this point the GC owners were involved and I was informed to pay or give her up. I was very upset to have to do this as she was very bonded to me and I did not agree with the way it was going to be handled. I did give her up, and thank God she is with Connie who I know. Connie will attest to the fact that she was very well taken care of and very much loved. All of my gliders are, so I don't know where you all get ideas otherwise. Like I said this doesn't have anything to do with the other deal, but I did want to clear it up, since everyone is so concerned about all of this. Many things have been said here recently and in the past that are not true. It doesn't seem to matter though since everyone forms their opinion on what others say and not the facts. Did any one of you bother to ask what was going on? Even if you came to me with an "how dare you keep her money" attitude, at least you would have gotten the whole story. Both sides is always nice to have before you come to a conclusion. If anyone still wants to know, I will be glad to talk about it. In fact, I will be happy to clear up all the misconceptions. I love my gliders! I love being on the forums and giving out compliments & advice when I can! I love most of the people I have met here & on the other boards as well as at the gatherings. I have tons of toy making supplies available and occassionally beautiful, healthy joeys from good lines. I take pride in everything I do. I have gone thru hell & back recently, but am trying my damdest to stay on my feet. I'm sure we all have had our ups & downs and don't want it all to become public knowledge. I will be glad to talk about anything you want to hear. Just know that you have not been given the whole story where ms. laura is concerned.

Back to top Go down

Re: gliderma(LYNN MARTEL) speaks.....if anyone cares to listen

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:26 pm

Lynn, I am only going to comment on one issue and that is because it is the one that I know of best and have the most information on.

The issue is Laura and the money that you kept. I have seen ALL e-mails and the contract. I also know the timeline of the events and when you suddenly deemed her home to be unsuitable for your babies. So, do not try to bs me or anybody else on this forum.

My comment to this entire situation is the following. You are definitely getting very bad advise from your lawyer. Your contract WILL NOT hold in court. Now, let's move beyond legalities. Even if your contract was binding, it is MORALLY (and legally) wrong to keep Laura's money without delivering her the gliders. Either you keep the gliders or you keep the money. Can't have your cake and eat it too. You have basically stolen $600 and some dollars from Laura and that can land you jail. You have also finished ruining your reputation in the Glider Community.

I have been in the same situation that you were with Laura. Guess what I did? Did not adopt the babies and refunded ALL monies paid. It is just the RIGHT thing to do.

You have an opportunity now to do right. It is your choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:34 pm

Lynn, you were unbanned so you could TELL YOUR SIDE OF THE STORY. Not to come here and basically type a book but say not a damn thing.

Either come to us with your "side" and what YOU feel is incorrect as we understand it or there will be no point in you being here.

Here's your chance, make the best of it.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 9115
Registration date : 2008-05-16

View user profile http://www.serenitysugargliders.homestead.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karin on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:34 pm

Reading in black and white, no sympathy involved, the money should be refunded to Laura.

(just because this drives me crazy....it is regardless, not irregardless)

Karin
Karin
Just call me Bunny

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queenduck on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:34 pm

Lynn, I left you a message yesterday in your area on SGN, please take the time to read it today. Thanks
queenduck
BITCHONFIRE!!

Number of posts : 4526
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://sgneighborhood.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:54 pm

There were many other things posted along with Laura's so I wanted to clarify all of that. Laura filled out an application & a contract. She lied on the application. She went ahead and paid money thru paypal even though we were not in agreement. I fully intended to refund all but the first payment, which I considered her deposit, but she went public with our deal and made many accusations to & about me and involved other people as well. I did seek the advice of legal counsel and was advised that I did not owe her anything back. But, I did decide to refund her most of her money over the next several months. She has agreed to this, but continues to harass me. I cannot give her what I don't have. I am in a tight situation right now. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but can't count on anything until it is in my hand. She will be paid. I will break my own contract, but you all should know she has lied and misrepresented herself. Be careful in dealing with her. On her application, she claimed to have no gliders. Then she had one she wanted a buddy for. I then found out who she really was and the fact that she had bought gliders from someone and "lost" them! They were shown in a cage on her website and then it was said they both chewed out of 2 differnet repts in the same night. She was accused of selling them to get mine and things went down hill from there. There was lots of "isht" back & forth and I just did not feel comfortable with the whole deal. Like I said, I did plan on a refund for her, but before I even had a chance, she went crazy and started all this. She left out the fact she lied on the application and has only given you a few of the hundreds of emails and those have even been "doctored". I know most of you have already formed an opinion and this may or may not change your mind, but you need to know she has not told the truth and will be getting some money back even though she shouldn't be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:07 pm

Lynn - nobody is saying that you did not have the right NOT to adopt the babies out to Laura. That is your right and you may use it anytime you want. What we are trying to get you to see is that it is NOT right to keep Laura's money AND the gliders that she was supposed to adopt.

I fully intended to refund all but the first payment, which I considered her deposit, but she went public with our deal and made many accusations to & about me and involved other people as well.

So, you are not paying her because she went public? Are you a child? Are you doing it out of spite?

I understand that you cannot pay what you do not have. Money is tight nowadays. But why lie? You have said that the first payment to Laura has been sent. We all know it is not the truth. Then you sent another payment. Still has not arrived. Why lie???

Also, you participate in every gift exchange out there. Even if you have tons of toy mayking stuff, you are still paying at least $10.00 to ship it out.

It looks like your priorities are not in the right place.

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:12 pm

Lynn - you need to answer all questions asked of you since this is your opportunity to allow those who "have the wrong impression" of you figure out "your side". It is a priviledge you have your membership back (if only temporary), and need to prove your not going lie.

If Laura lied on the application, would you mind saying EXACTLY what she lied about? Also, would you mind posting a copy of this contract (just the blank one you use) so we can see the wording?

So because someone went public about you not refunding their money (and I suggest you be REALLY REALLY honest about "your side" of this story - dont even try to lie about it) you decided that was grounds to keep their money after the fact?

What was the time line you recieved those payments, their amounts, and when the application AND contract were signed? Also, when was it exactly you found out about the lost gliders?

What EXACTLY is your payment plan to pay Laura back? When was the first payment due, have you stayed good to your word thus far, etc etc.

You are not breaking your own contract Lynn, you are doing the RIGHT thing for once giving her back her money as it was YOU who decided she was not fit due to her gliders escaping. They were not "lost". Accidents happen.

The accusations came from someone who's given their side of the story and it was not determined her gliders were "lost" (sold) in order to purchase more Lynn. Stick to the facts, not speculation.

It is not "crazy" to want your freaking money back Lynn. You would have done the same! I have seen plenty of the emails Lynn, and she has said time and time again you accused her of lying on the application. That was no secret.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:41 pm

I could not do this and felt it was wrong to go back on what we had agreed on in the PM's

OK let me get this straight and please remember Lynn, I have ALL of the emails too :)

It's NOT OK for Kristi and GC to do this.. but it's OK for you?? uuummmmmm
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Number of posts : 8759
Registration date : 2008-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:01 pm

gliderma wrote:There were many other things posted along with Laura's so I wanted to clarify all of that. Laura filled out an application & a contract. She lied on the application.
NO Laura did NOT lie on the application! She left information off the application, here is a difference!
She went ahead and paid money thru paypal even though we were not in agreement.
Which at that time you should have refunded all of it! How can you take someones money even for a deposit before there is an agreement? Which BTW is news to me and info Laura left out. Under these circumstances Laura should be refunded 100%. We were under the impression that the application was done first, Lynn accepted, then Laura paid in full.

I fully intended to refund all but the first payment, which I considered her deposit, but she went public with our deal and made many accusations to & about me and involved other people as well. I did seek the advice of legal counsel and was advised that I did not owe her anything back. How much did that cost you?? But, I did decide to refund her most of her money over the next several months. HUH? You decided?? really?? No, you were told to do so or you would be added to SGN's BB and all info sent to GC for their consideration to do the same. She has agreed to this, but continues to harass me. Wanna know why? You broke that agreement, you have not paid one penny back to her as agreed! I cannot give her what I don't have. I am in a tight situation right now. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but can't count on anything until it is in my hand. She will be paid. I will break my own contract, but you all should know she has lied and misrepresented herself. Be careful in dealing with her. On her application, she claimed to have no gliders. That is a lie Lynn! Then she had one she wanted a buddy for. There is only one application Lynn.. which Laura said she had one glider on. I then found out who she really was and the fact that she had bought gliders from someone and "lost" them! They were shown in a cage on her website and then it was said they both chewed out of 2 differnet repts in the same night. She was accused of selling them to get mine and things went down hill from there. There was lots of "isht" back & forth and I just did not feel comfortable with the whole deal. Like I said, I did plan on a refund for her, but before I even had a chance, she went crazy and started all this. ummm who else is crazy here too, that would do the exact same thing Laura did? She left out the fact she lied on the application and has only given you a few of the hundreds of emails and those have even been "doctored". I know most of you have already formed an opinion and this may or may not change your mind, but you need to know she has not told the truth and will be getting some money back even though she shouldn't be. WHEN???? Your payment is 10 days late, I told you, you must have a tracking number and you dont! Now you have said you have sent out another payment which by the way is HALF of what your agreement was for.
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Lynn, please just provide proof. No hear say. That is all we want.

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:15 pm

I cannot give her what I don't have. I am in a tight situation right now.

Really?? Yet you are still buying stuff, days after you had to send the glider back you PMed/emailed 2 people asking if they have a glider available for the pair you broke up. You owe someone else in the community too right for some NON essential things? Gift exchanges...etc etc etc! Yet you had to borrow 50.00 to make a partial payment, the day it was due to Laura, which you knew about Dec 16th, the day you agreed to the terms?
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:20 pm

Lynn, I sure hope you are composing a reply with all the time you've been logged in. You were reinstated for this reason and this reason ONLY. I suggest you start responding to the questions asked of you.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Karin on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:27 pm

Just maybe, we are all missing something here. Lynn, you have stated quite often you have many, many friends who totally agree with you. Could you ask them to please post here?

Karin
Karin
Just call me Bunny

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:34 pm

:faint: she would probably screw her own mother if she could make a profit. :take a bow:
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:49 pm

Oh boy ....

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:58 pm

It wasnt me I swear!!! :funny stuff:
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:59 pm

Bad girl, you deserve some spanking!!! :faint:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLoveGliders on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:08 pm

Tease!
BabyLoveGliders
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:20 pm

Let me get the handcuffs .... Julie oh Julie, where are you????

Back to top Go down

Post by KrysKritters on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:27 pm

gliderma wrote: I was told buddyholly was being deployed, which I now find out it is actually her husband, not her.

Since Kristi is not here to defend herself I feel the need to correct this statement...

Her husband has already been deployed and she is being deployed also! They are BOTH enlisted and BOTH depolyed, they just have different dates.
KrysKritters
"Godfather of the NY glider Mafia"

Number of posts : 2278
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://www.kryskritters.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMakersMagic on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:28 pm

Please keep this on topic folks.

MatchMakersMagic
Glider LoveMuffin!!!
Glider LoveMuffin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:39 pm

Sorry .... :oops:

What does it matter anyways WHO got deployed??? The problem is that they were leaving the country, it does not matter who got deployed.

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:34 pm

NOT on any forum and has used several different user names & emails
I don't believe this is true! Laura and I had quite a few disagreements and I have over a hundred emails from her saved in my email and every single email from the very first time I ever spoke to her has ALWAYS been the same. She did have a separate GC name made by her HUSBAND which was used to be able work out that railroad you and them originally tried to work out!

Laura filled out an application & a contract. She lied on the application. She went ahead and paid money thru paypal even though we were not in agreement

Why did you try to work out a railroad to get these gliders to her if you were not in agreement with her for her to have them? Why not return ALL of her money right then and there and explain to her not to send money until the final decision was made that these gliders would go to her? Would you not assume if you sent money to someone and they didn't respond WHY did you send me money, that you have entered an agreement or would you assume they thought it was a LARGE gift?

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by finnessa on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:37 pm

LAURA If you read this can you tell me if this is true? I don't remember ever reading that anywhere or you telling me that! I know there were pics of them on her website in a cage and then she switched to a Rept. I am sorry but she is not the first person to switch styles and siht happens there was a accident and they got lost! Laura searched and waited for WEEKS before giving up hope and she was bashed and accused with out any proof at all! Only a breeders broken heart making assumptions.

They were shown in a cage on her website and then it was said they both chewed out of 2 differnet repts in the same night. She was accused of selling them to get mine and things went down hill from there.

When All Else Fails... Blame Peggy!!! LOL

Mommy to
Several Gliders
2 dogs Sailor and Rocco
1 cat Tigger
Also have 5 skin kids
Glide Free Lilo, Brennon and Eva mommy loves you
If you can't swim with the big fish stay out of the water.
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks. 2. Everything takes longer then you think. 3. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.
finnessa
"It's all Peggy's fault..."

Number of posts : 4108
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top